Want to apply to become a StarWolves member?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Super Administrator
Super Administrator

Admin

Want to apply to become a StarWolves member? Empty
PostSubject: Want to apply to become a StarWolves member?   Want to apply to become a StarWolves member? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:41 am

Want to apply to become a StarWolves member? 56aae29e

APPLYING FOR THE [SW] CLAN:

If you want to apply for membership of the StarWolves clan, please post a reply below, after reading the following information:

The decision is made by the clan leaders, current members may recommend you for membership to the clan leader if they are impressed with your abilities. We welcome new pilots into the clan, so long as you can meet certain basic flight, navigation, and weapon management standards. Our goal is to train pilots to become the best for SW and the best in the Evochron quadrant. Membership means you become part of a highly skilled group of pilots who offer to help advance your skills and capabilities through training and in-game financial support.

Ranks:
Trainee (Pilots in Training, enlisted but under probation)
Ensign (Rookie Pilots)
Lieutenant Junior Grade (Experienced Pilots)
Lieutenant (Master Pilots, Aces)
Lieutenant Commander (Flight Leaders)
Commander (Squadron Leaders)
Captain (Clan Leaders)

Promotions require the approval of a squadron leader (Commander) AND a Captain. Squadron leaders may choose their squad pilots from the clan for practices and battles. Squadrons generally consist of at least 4 pilots, no more than 5. Trainees should be promoted to Ensign within two weeks of signing up, if they aren't promoted because of lack of participation, they may be dropped from clan membership consideration.

Members should not get caught up in the ranks, every level is important and mid and low ranks can be even more so because they are the core of how well the clan does or does not do. Being tied up in concerns over ranks can just divide a clan when they need to work together to succeed at all levels and many of the best pilots will likely be in the mid-ranks where they can be most effective at what they do best.

On behalf of all the StarWolves members, we wish you the best of luck with the application!
Back to top Go down
https://starwolves.actieforum.com
[NA]Xander

PostSubject: Re: Want to apply to become a StarWolves member?   Want to apply to become a StarWolves member? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 6:29 pm

hey i'm new here and i want to become a member here Smile i play a lot of online games Wink
Back to top Go down
MiaZ
Commander
Commander

MiaZ

PostSubject: Re: Want to apply to become a StarWolves member?   Want to apply to become a StarWolves member? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 12:53 am

Hi Xander , Welcome to the game.
Sorry we haven't got back to you about joining yet sooner..

Myself, I don't always check this webpage that often.
I check in at the Starwraith forum usually more often.

-
The Evochron Horizons server is where we normally play, though for the last two days
(7th and 8th April)
I have been unable to join that server. Must be down temporarily.

Anyway. I am sure we are more than happy to have you aboard.
You just need to meet up with another SW clan member in a sever sometime, fly a little together, maybe do some contracts.

Then we get it posted in the Clan [SW] Starwolves thread at the Starwraiths forum to make it official. Smile

http://www.starwraith.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=8951

Hope to see you out there in MP soon : )
Back to top Go down
Busch
Commander
Commander

Busch

PostSubject: Re: Want to apply to become a StarWolves member?   Want to apply to become a StarWolves member? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 5:41 pm

Hey Xander! Come fly the Evochron Horizons game server some time! I'll try to get on more often, both there and here. Smile Hope to see you there!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want to apply to become a StarWolves member?   Want to apply to become a StarWolves member? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Want to apply to become a StarWolves member?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1